What is Ceramic Coating and what are the benefits?
Ceramic Coating is a fusion of science and artistry, and at Muffwash, we’re passionate about delivering both. We believe in giving our vehicles not just a superficial shine, but long-lasting protection.
In its simplest terms, Ceramic Coating is a liquid polymer applied to the exterior of a vehicle. Once applied, it chemically bonds with the surface, establishing a layer of protection and a lasting bond. Think of it as a protective skin for your car.
Ceramic Coating can be used to protect your paintwork, wheels, glass, trim, leather, fabric, dash, door cards & soft top
The Unbeatable Benefits:
- Protection from Harmful UV Rays: Just as our skin is sensitive to the sun’s ultraviolet rays, so is our car’s paint. Over time, UV rays can cause oxidation and fading. Ceramic Coating shields your vehicle, keeping that glossy finish vibrant for longer.
- Chemical Stain Resistance: Our cars face a barrage of environmental contaminants, from bird droppings to tree sap. With Ceramic Coating, most of these harmful substances won’t bond to your car’s paint, ensuring it remains cleaner for longer.
- Enhanced Water Repellency: After a Ceramic Coating application, you’ll notice water beads up and rolls off the surface effortlessly. This hydrophobic nature reduces water spots and keeps the vehicle cleaner.
- Ease of Cleaning: As contaminants find it harder to stick to the surface, washing your car becomes a breezy affair. And who doesn’t want more shine with less elbow grease?
- Glossy Finish: The beauty of Ceramic Coating lies in its ability to give your car a deeper, mesmerizing shine, amplifying its inherent beauty.
- Longevity: Unlike regular wax that requires re-application every few months, Ceramic Coatings last for years, making it a cost-effective and efficient choice for those keen on maintaining their car’s aesthetics.
At Muffwash, we’re not just about detailing; we’re about offering solutions that magnify the joy of driving and owning a car. We believe Ceramic Coating is a step in that direction. Whether you’re cruising around Wilmslow, navigating the historic streets of Middlewich, or enjoying the scenic drives around Wrexham, we’re here to ensure your car reflects your passion.
For more information or to book an appointment, call 01625 322312 or pop into one of our centers in Wilmslow, Middlewich or Wrexham.
Why choose Gtechniq Ceramic Coatings?
The Technology Behind The Science.
Gtechniq smart surface science combines the latest in fields such as nanochemistry and supramolecular chemistry, with rigorous real-world and laboratory testing. The premise for all Gtechniq products is to hit a sweet spot of performance, ease of application and price. We apply the same principle to our whole range of products
Advances in silicon technology driven by a high global demand for faster and smaller processors have thrown up a wealth of new and innovative materials, offering a range of solutions that were never possible before. Gtechniq has the experience, connections and motivation to bring to the market, class leading products, proven to improve every aspect of surface care.
Over the last 20 years, Gtechniq’s products have been continually improved to provide a range that outshines and outlasts the competition. Gtechniq has built a fresh, innovative brand, different from any other available on the market.
Base On Science And Innovation.
The Gtechniq brand aims to produce the most innovative surface care products in the world following the discovery that other so called ‘long-life’ aftermarket coatings simply did not come anywhere close to their marketing claims.
If you want the best protection for your car, boat, aeroplane or home, then look no further. Gtechniq bridges the gap between innovation and reality, engineering the world’s best surface care products.
Why choose Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra?
- 10h paint protection
- 9-year guarantee
- Matchless levels of gloss, surface slickness, swirl and chemical resistance
Crystal Serum Ultra is the best paint protection you can get, it keeps your car looking glossy and new, prolonging the life of your paintworks perfect finish.
Key to Crystal Serum Ultras performance gain is the introduction of a revolutionary new 7nm nanoparticle alongside an existing 20nm nanoparticle and increasing the ratio of crosslinkers which reinforce and thicken the top layer of the coating.
The hard 10h top and softer 7h base layer offer improved swirl resistance over regular 9h paint protection coatings. Compared to standard ceramic paint coatings, Crystal Serum Ultra can withstand even the strongest wash chemicals and bird droppings.
An additional benefit from having a flexible base layer and the hard top layer is that Crystal Serum Ultra is very resistant to extreme heat changes, even from -40 degrees Celsius to +250 degrees Celsius.
Crystal Serum Ultra can be applied either as a stand-alone paint protection product or for the best hydrophobic performance, it can be over coated with Gtechniq EXO or C2.
The specialist nature of this paint protection means it can only be applied by a Gtechniq Accredited Detailer.
Call your local Gtechniq accredited partner in Cheshire on 01625 322312 or visit one of our detailing centers in Wilmslow, Middlewich or Wrexham.